Resource Videos for Moodle Advanced
For users that are interested in learning more about some of the advanced functions of Moodle (eClass), please take some time to view the videos in this playlist. Each video was curated or created by a staff member in the Office of Online Learning with the purpose of serving our faculty, staff, and student populations in web-enhanced, hybrid, and fully online courses.
Moodle Advanced Downloadable Documents
- Using Audio in your eClass Course
- Using Forums in your eClass Course
- Using Groups in your eClass Course
- Adding an Assignment to your Course
- Embedding YouTube Videos in your Course
- Using the Attendance Activity in eClass
- Tips for Successful Podcasting
- Adding Additional Users to an eClass Course or Site
- What is an eClass Sandbox?